updated more often ->


FYI: I only update the blog for longer posts.

For more up to date stuff, please check out our Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube channels :)
Or check out all our games HERE

Monday, March 16, 2009

Blogz r fun


I guess I'm setting this blog up, partially because I like to hear myself talk (I talk while I type, it's really annoying the other people on this plane), but mostly it's because I'd like to get more info out there for other small game companies. I'm planning on documenting the various aspects of creating a small studio, and more importatnly, some small games. I'll attempt to break things up into categories using labels (design, art, programming, etc.). Hopefully I can add to the collective knowledge of small game development with my fumblings, or worst case, I get to tell cute chicks at a bar that I have a blog about game development. I'm just saying it's AN angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment