updated more often ->


FYI: I only update the blog for longer posts.

For more up to date stuff, please check out our Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube channels :)
Or check out all our games HERE

Friday, April 10, 2009

More talk, less do!


OK, so at some point I'll get back to talking game development, but until then I thought I'd post another link! Chatterbox is a game industry talk show that covers the gambit: from boobs to how distributed "cloud" networks could affect gaming. I ran into Ara (one of the hosts who works at a game company I used to work at) at GDC, and I gave it a listen, pretty cool stuff.

8 comments:

  1. Hello, Tim Keenan,
    Your first commenter is here. I'm also a game developer. Do you have any suggestions for me? Love your content. Now avail mobile screen repair Baltimore for more information. Gonna check out your other posts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing captivates the reader's attention effectively.
    Consider incorporating more vivid details or examples for a deeper connection.

    John jennifer || Custom Web Application Development

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website is very useful and beautiful. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooow, amazing blog to read, thanks for sharing, and move on. finally

    ReplyDelete
  5. The information related to biology assignment help is available here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. for sharing this type of useful articles to read, keep it up and all the best

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this amazing article.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is an amazing site and superior to anything normal give. I need to grateful

    ReplyDelete