updated more often ->


FYI: I only update the blog for longer posts.

For more up to date stuff, please check out our Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube channels :)
Or check out all our games HERE

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Intro Anim: a familiar voice

So I said if I got enough replies I'd post the new intro animation to A Virus Named TOM with my voice in there as scratch. People really enjoy me acting like a fool apparently. Lemme know if you think I was born to play a crazy scientist (poll below!). And hopefully you'll like all of Trav's amazing artwork and Ryan's kick-ass animation!



What do you think of my voice?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME animation and you definitely could be a cartoon voice. I'm not sure I'd cast you as that mad scientist though. Also might need a better mic or perhaps just different pre-amp and EQ settings to get more bass and less vocal fry, and you need a "deader" room to record in. I could see it working in the future... but, for now, probably money well spent ;-) Congrats on the progress!

      Delete
  2. Ha ha, Thanks man. Yes: recorded on an iphone in a meeting room @IGN ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This is a thought-provoking piece. Your perspective on [topic] adds a fresh angle to the conversation. I appreciate the depth of your exploration. Keep up the excellent work!"

    Custom Website Development Company

    ReplyDelete